Ph.D. 2006, Oregon State University (Environmental Sciences - Chemical Oceanography)
Organic and isotope geochemistry. Sources, transport, alterations and fate of organic compounds in aquatic and atmospheric environments. Molecular characterization of marine/estuarine dissolved organic matter (DOM). Microbial- and photo-induced changes in DOM composition.
See complete list of publications here.
Medeiros Lab People:
- Maria Letourneau (Ph.D. student; see link below)
- V. Ruth Pannill (IDS undergraduate student)
- Sylvia Schaefer (Research Associate)
Medeiros Lab Alumni:
- Michael Seidel (Postdoc 2012-2015) - Now: Postdoc at ICBM, University of Oldenburg, Germany
- Ding He (Postdoc 2014-2016) - Now: Assistant Professor at Zhejiang University, China
- Lydia ('Meg') Babcock-Adams (M.S. student 2013-2016) - Now: Ph.D. student at MIT/WHOI Joint Program
**If you are a motivated student and would like to work with Marine Organic Geochemistry, please contact me!**